(S85) C - Olli Juolevi, TPE: 66

Nylander

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

Hey @Nylander! Welcome to the VHL. My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM in the VHLM. 

We just started the regular season and are looking for more players to fill out the roster. In the VHLM we praise members who work hard at earning TPE, so for now I would be able to offer your player 2nd line minutes, but with time and effort I would love to boost your minutes! Houston would be thrilled to have you and give your player a new home. If you would like to join the Bulls, quote this message saying #FlamingHorns. Thank you and good luck in the league.

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you top line ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Hello and welcome to the VHL @Nylander!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'm here to offer you a spot on a competing team with a focus on a fun, quirky and active Locker Room where we all just like to hang out and vibe. While also providing the teaching and tools you need to get ahead in the league.

As a smooth-skating Center from Åland (great cruise location btw), you'd be able to slot in on our 3rd line and 2nd PP unit and if you stick with the activity and earning would have top 6 upside sooner rather than later.

So if you want to join the Aces and be rewarded with a $1,500,000 contract as well as place in our little home in the VHLM, the LVA Discord Locker Room, then simply quote this post and reply with "Juolevi is All In!" and I'll send you the contract and the discord invite.

better_better_vegas.png

Hello @Nylander and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with also potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Bild

Hi @Nylander

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special team time.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Olli Juolevi.

Hello @Nylander! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on one of our top lines and give you Power Play minutes.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. I formerly played for Philadelphia myself and I know the organization well. Our Discord locker room is a chill place to meet new people and learn the sport as well as learn the league. We are willing to help you however you need and unlock your full potential. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

Uq2iB6b8GGfPqhBCNsFzKL5CAfYs9VMx7kOyYajsAeo6Wp3WcbZbI3wExzZy1fcEwQBLYaRhYiV2Ay5X1bUiM2yFxSkOBrjPlwq0LUxF1Tp3hx47aLczdBRAOvFkK5l4Emtl2eGnoYx_0smPQQ

Edited by Masu Chan