(S85) LW - Galvin Zaini, TPE: 72

XXXlozo

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello and welcome @XXXlozo! Things can be confusing at first but as long as you stick with it you'll be in the mix in no time

The Ottawa Lynx have 2nd line minutes in an everchanging line up with a good mix of players, we are near the bottom right now but players like you could really help us rise up! Extra time on specialty teams are needed as well so make sure you got some stretches in 

During your rental time with us before the draft my assistant and I are on all the time to help with anything but more importantly we are here to have fun so as long as you are our work is done. By the end we hope to see another prospect from our team get drafted high! :)

If you are interested in signing with us just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Bild

Hi @XXXlozo,

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time at the moment.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Galvin Zaini.

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you lots of ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

CdJTZENa1JNpO_azf7nc3qIHH9TF1qvFg4qQjnyelWV82si--V1PVOgMLVfnwTZl332WzoFkpu8C0Uz_VOpKoCM_mX7o83wDfWMhREHVt9k0X5TTddElO1YG2DCSiqzTGbXZvwVh_9DmgkcgRDQ

Hello @XXXlozo! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 3rd Line and give you Power Play minutes.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

XaROHMLCi69J19Ey4i17-_Z0h1mXHYwO_RCTd_GTu0FqeR8xYMoGoM6SqhazvzQFGJgk1qZJSY5Xkzy8qJwuoBQSb52_wTZQgNQnO-RiaUlpZBm7SQMDJqQHszv9A7VvPvQYjym2M7XIOPGUkQ

Edited by Masu Chan

Hello and welcome to the VHL @XXXlozo!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'm here to offer you a spot on a contending team with a focus on a fun, quirky and active Locker Room where we all just like to hang out and vibe. While also providing the teaching and tools you need to get ahead in the league.

As a gritty winger, you'd be able to slot in on our 3rd line and if you stick with the activity and earning would have PK upside sooner rather than later.

So if you want to join the Aces and be rewarded with a $1,500,000 contract as well as place in our little home in the VHLM, the LVA Discord Locker Room, then simply quote this post and reply with "#Zaini is All In!" and I'll send you the contract and the discord invite.

better_better_vegas.png