(S85) RW - Kevin Kirkpatrick, TPE: 84

Jayrad28

Hey @Jayrad28 welcome back! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. We have a great team at the moment in the top 4 of the standings. I would love to offer you 3rd line minutes to start, but with time and earning I can definitely bump you up. If you’d like to join us this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls and I can send you a contract. Good luck this season!

200.gif

Welcome back @Jayrad28!

I’d be fully jazzed if you joined the Halifax 21st! We’re shockingly high in our conference, so we can give you tons of ice time and you’d make a big impact on the team and on our playoff chances.

Quote me if you want an offer, and I’ll send one ASAP!

:cheers: 

Happy to see you return! Almost had your last player in the draft a few seasons ago xD

We have unlimited minutes and great guidance if you want play in Ottawa, just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send a contract

If not well.. Good luck and have fun!! :)

Edited by Frozen Block

Bild

Hi @Jayrad28,

Welcome back to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you bottom six minutes at the moment, but depending on your development, you can get more ice time. 

Mississauga is a contender this season and 1st in our conference. So we hope for a deep playoff run.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Kevin Kirkpatrick.

Welcome back @Jayrad28!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. We're currently leading the league and hoping to add the final forward pieces to complete our playoff roster. We won the cup last year and with your help are hoping to repeat this season. So if you want to join us on our, hopefully, deep playoff run as a 3rd line winger. Then just reply to this with "#Kirkpatrick is All In!"

23 hours ago, Frozen Block said:

Happy to see you return! Almost had your last player in the draft a few seasons ago xD

We have unlimited minutes and great guidance if you want play in Ottawa, just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send a contract

If not well.. Good luck and have fun!! :)

As a former Prague teammate, it’s hard to say no to unlimited mins!! Sign me up!! #GoLynxGo!!

Thank you for all the offers btw! Analyzed and thought hard, but as a Canadian, and a former Prague Phantom, it’s hard to say no to the Ottawa offer, but thank you nonetheless!!