Player Name: Anthony Salza

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 212 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL! Teams will be offering to sign your player shortly! Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Hi @REQUIEM4AGOAL(Good, but very depressing movie reference btw)!

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, our roster is currently effectively full. And we could only really offer 4th line minutes, which is a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy in this sim engine. But just sit tight and one of the GMs from teams that have actual roster space will be along shortly.

If you have any questions about how to get started in the league between then and now, feel free to PM me. And I'll help you out while you wait.

@REQUIEM4AGOAL

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 9 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

22 minutes ago, samx said:

@REQUIEM4AGOAL

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 9 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

#SettingSail

33 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Hi @REQUIEM4AGOAL(Good, but very depressing movie reference btw)!

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, our roster is currently effectively full. And we could only really offer 4th line minutes, which is a fate I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy in this sim engine. But just sit tight and one of the GMs from teams that have actual roster space will be along shortly.

If you have any questions about how to get started in the league between then and now, feel free to PM me. And I'll help you out while you wait.

Love that you got the reference. It was a depressing movie though I agree but still love it. I'm sorry But I had to take a better offer.

3 hours ago, REQUIEM4AGOAL said:

Love that you got the reference. It was a depressing movie though I agree but still love it. I'm sorry But I had to take a better offer.

One of the first basics you can understand is that you never have to apologize or feel bad for @Shindigs😜

Welcome aboard to Halifax! We’re happy to have you :cheers: