Ruutu Retires

iRockstar

He knows what was stupid about it, he made his mind up now and we can all move on! Yes there was no logic but there also wasn't any in Seattle for the past season. We are all better men because of this! Except Jamie and Jaime, they are not better men because of this.

He knows what was stupid about it, he made his mind up now and we can all move on! Yes there was no logic but there also wasn't any in Seattle for the past season. We are all better men because of this! Except Jamie and Jaime, they are not better men because of this.

At every turn you will try and fuck with me, across 3 or 4 leagues. Tried to be nice to you, tried to stay away from all your posts, ignored you for long periods of time. I realize that you're still upset about Davos, time to move on dude it's just sad now.

At every turn you will try and fuck with me, across 3 or 4 leagues. Tried to be nice to you, tried to stay away from all your posts, ignored you for long periods of time. I realize that you're still upset about Davos, time to move on dude it's just sad now.

This has nothing to do with Davos, it's doesn't take a detective to figure out that I'm not the only one to notice your inactivity in Seattle. The fact you try to deny it is just sad now.

You tried to make a joke, I countered it with a relevant joke as well.