Ruutu Retires

iRockstar

Right now I have a lot of shit going on, that I can't even get on the site sometimes to claim welfare, which is annoying as fuck. If I re-create, I want to be fully committed, not half-assed. 

I'll likely re-create in a few weeks, but for now, it ain't worth it. 

Just took over the Flames on THEL a couple days ago at the busiest time of the season, lol.

I'm aware. I haven't been focused here at all. I've been busy on there, talking to management there, and I have work and my wife now. I'm going to come back here once my work load lessens from my actual job. 

I'm aware. I haven't been focused here at all. I've been busy on there, talking to management there, and I have work and my wife now. I'm going to come back here once my work load lessens from my actual job. 

Wait wife? 

I know I'm losing the TPE lol, but I'm not going to fall almost a month behind in TPE while taking this week or two to get things sorted, on top of everything else. I'd rather just start fresh, be uptodate with everything and go from there. 

I know I'm losing the TPE lol, but I'm not going to fall almost a month behind in TPE while taking this week or two to get things sorted, on top of everything else. I'd rather just start fresh, be uptodate with everything and go from there. 

But logically if you come back from being away from the league in 3 weeks and recreate you are technically 70 TPE behind. So really, not sure what you are seeing here.