My experience with VHL

JCarson

So, I am at the end of my second season. I have to say that for the most part I have been able to keep up with everything. Now it really did help having a great support system in my season with Frank and JacobCarson877. They made the process of learning how to do point tasks remarkably simple and easy to track. Following that up this past season with Arce and Lemon who have been great with answering my 5000 questions. 

I know that I do not get to experience other teams and their dressing rooms, but I consider myself lucky in being part of the San Diego Marlins and the Vasteras Iron Eagles. I truly hope that all players, especially those who are joining the VHL experience for the first time get the support and structure that I was provided. 

I am really hoping that the support will continue as I join London as I have been told I will have new career tasks and issues such as depreciation that I will need to learn about and have up to this point ignored. The plan for Molly the Cat is to try and maximize everything I can (partially to outperform JacobCarson877), as well I am a perfectionist, and the plan is to be the best. 

We will see how things go next season, we will also see how the remainder of the VHLE playoffs go and whether all this task completion will one day bring a championship to Molly the Cat. Up to this point my experience has been the runner up.