Game Time with Boubabi and Edgar

Edgar

Hello All,

On Friday at roughly (insert time in the evening but before the night), we will create another Game Time vodcast.  What I am asking you all is:

1) What game would you like to see us play (multiplayer is a must, free is ideal)?

2) Would you like to play with us?  If so, please leave your Steam ID/something to identify you

3) Would you like to be included in the vodcast? (note that we may only include one other person so things do not become hectic.  In a later episode however, we may experiment with a free-for-all style podcast).

Post words below.

Edited by Edgarsaurus Rex

1) What game would you like to see us play (free is ideal)?

Football Manager 12, but it's not free, so I'll go with the Cat Launching one.

2) Would you like to play with us?  If so, please leave your Steam ID/something to identify you

Yes, will give you my steam ID tomorrow

3) Would you like to be included in the vodcast? (note that we may only include one other person so things do not become hectic.  In a later episode however, we may experiment with a free-for-all style podcast).

Yes

1) What game would you like to see us play (free is ideal)?

Wonder Putt :3

Steam: Teekko

Why not, ill try and not stand you up again like before

1) What game would you like to see us play (multiplayer is a must, free is ideal)? Star Wars: The Old Republic

2) Would you like to play with us?  If so, please leave your Steam ID/something to identify you, I'll give you my skype and sure!

3) Would you like to be included in the vodcast? (note that we may only include one other person so things do not become hectic.  In a later episode however, we may experiment with a free-for-all style podcast). Absolutely if you want me