Predicting the next 10 Founder's Cup Champions

nurx

In 10 VHL season it will be 2024... It is a long time away. A lot of our current members will no longer be here. I will be the GM of the New Orleans.  @JardyB10 probably will still be on Ep. 10 of his Hecking Podcast. However, where will all of the teams be in 10 VHLM seasons? The first 3 seasons is easier, but as we get farther away the harder it is to predict. However, let's get right into it.

S85 - Mexico City Kings

Mexico City isn't the favorite, but Cole has a great core coming in with a great draft class to fill in the holes. This team has a great foundation and can finish it all this season.

S86 - Miami Marauders

Bit bias here but Miami is in a position to compete this upcoming season. This puts them in a position with plenty of draft picks the season after with likely plenty of players returning.

S87 - Houston Bulls

I think this teams rebuild schedule puts them in a position to compete very well in S87. Another important note is if they play their cards right they can build a very strong team that could compete for 3 seasons.

S88 - Houston Bulls

You know it... a back to back. This team could very likely build a team that competed for multiple season, and this will be their final season in relevance.

S89 - Halifax 21st

This team has had a while to find their footing is this is when they do it. They break the curse and win the cup. At this point the special guests in jardy's podcast will probably just be random people he finds on the street 

S90 - San Diego Marlins

They are kinda in limbo right now; they can compete in S85, but if they do they lose for S86 and maybe S87. That puts them having a decent season S88, but I think the GM by that time jumps the gun and buys with a mediocre team. Loses in the finals. Sells S89 with returning players keeps small players and builds a solid team in S90.

S91 - Ottawa Lynx

At this point I'm guessing but it fits the standard competing schedule for VHLM teams.

S92 - Mississauga Hounds 

The team I always forget exists... They seem like a team that could compete by then. Huge championship, however, the team has their goaltender banned right before playoffs so they win with a bit.

S93 - Las Vegas Aces

Yep Las Vegas is a really good team and is winning cups again. Not much I can say, but Shindigs is still at it. He is old though and is being wheeled to the retirement home.

S94 - Las Vegas Aces

Back to Back again???? Yep Shindigs is now in the retirement home yet still producing forum content?

5 minutes ago, nurx said:

S90 - San Diego Marlins

They are kinda in limbo right now; they can compete in S85, but if they do they lose for S86 and maybe S87. That puts them having a decent season S88, but I think the GM by that time jumps the gun and buys with a mediocre team. Loses in the finals. Sells S89 with returning players keeps small players and builds a solid team in S90.

God I love that S90 team, amazing people, what a great run we will have been having!

2 hours ago, nurx said:

In 10 VHL season it will be 2024... It is a long time away. A lot of our current members will no longer be here. I will be the GM of the New Orleans. 

It's a shame we stopped naming the teams by 2024.

Or are they the Orleans from New?  

7 hours ago, nurx said:

Mexico City isn't the favorite

Why not?🤔 They retained the most players and have the best pick pool. I've seen them as the favorites for this season since around mid last season. And so far nothing's happened to change that.