Bite Size Berocka #37

Berocka

Adventure noises ASMR podcast, I love it. Except for the parts where I was certain you were being hit by a truck, that was kinda scary.

Washed up players for theme week would end in so many hurt feelings, seems like it would be a good time.

1 hour ago, ctots said:

Adventure noises ASMR podcast, I love it. Except for the parts where I was certain you were being hit by a truck, that was kinda scary.

Washed up players for theme week would end in so many hurt feelings, seems like it would be a good time.

I probably should have listened back to this whoops

1 hour ago, BOOM said:

Of the 22% I could understand, I think this was another quality contribution from my favourite Australian member.

Did you hear me say your state is rubbish and you need to learn how to build footpaths

I’m fairly certain you’d been kidnapped, are trapped in a duffel bag in a trunk, and this is how you’re choosing to call for help?

I’m so impressed that we can hear literally every other sound much better than your actual speaking.

28 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I’m fairly certain you’d been kidnapped, are trapped in a duffel bag in a trunk, and this is how you’re choosing to call for help?

I’m so impressed that we can hear literally every other sound much better than your actual speaking.

this is what my 5 minutes ones are going to be like. Imma be biking to stores and your going to hear me breathing heavily and peddling on major roads