Town of Pallet #2

Ptyrell

1 hour ago, Ptyrell said:

Pokemon Trainer Kash Etchum

Raichu
Charizard
Gengar

lv 44

You send The Zone against Charizard. You sneak off a quick strike, but Charizard goes for the 1 hit KO with Blast Burn!

Blastoise comes out next and uses Hydro Puml twice while the Charizard recovers.

Kash sends out Raichu with a nasty Thunder combination on Blastoise. Blastoise hits it with Hydro Cannon first though

Weavile finishes off Raichu but falls to Gengar. Gengar had just 6 HP left!

Blastoise gains 3 levels

Weavile gains 3 levels

Dejected by the defeat in the Battle Tower, Jessie blasts off back to the Rocket Hideout. Arriving, she sits down with the Rocket "Pharmacist," and she opens up with her struggles.

"I just wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was," Jessie explained. "I don't care how I get there! Look at my cool Charizard for instance. I stole that guy! And look how cool he is!"

"Charizard!" Charizard agrees.

"I flew across Johto, destroying all the gym leaders with my ragtag crew and clever tactics. But I know I can't face the dragon bitch. I can't even beat some random stupid child in the Battle Tower. I had this plan to beat him, and I was going to be like, 'hahaha, take that, TRASH GITCH-CUM!' and I was going to kick him in the balls and hop on my balloon and sail to Blackthorn and drown Clair in her gym's lava." She drinks deep from a strong-smelling cup. "But look at me now! Drinking with the scum in the earth in some shitty hideout in Mahogany. I'll never be cool like James."

"Hey now," her companion says, "that's not true! Why don't you spend some time with me today? You can help me supply people with what they need, and who knows? Maybe you'll find what you need as well."

Inspired, Jessie spends some time doing illicit activities, and comes up with a new plan!

Action 6.3 Work

Buy Quick Claw from Pokemart.

Action 6.4 Challenge Elite Four - Will

Not needing to follow the rules of the Pokemon league, Jessie sails right over Blackthorn, all the way to Indigo Plateau to face Will. She smashes through the first door wordlessly, and attacks!

*Equip Quick Claw on Charizard*

Lead with Charizard. It will spam Fire Blast on Exeggutor.

Next is Weavile. It will spam Dark Pulse on Jynx.

Finally is Zoney M the MagneZONE. It will spam Flash Cannon on Gardevoir.

5 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Pupitar to start off against Lugia. 
Then Ivysaur

Then Elekid 

thank you 😊 

For your first action, you attempt to catch Lugia as specified on Discord.

You throw a Great Ball at Lugia.

Spoiler

It misses, and you go for another Great Ball...

Spoiler

...it also misses. You go for your last Great Ball...

Spoiler

...these ones just aren't doing it, are they? You dig deep and take out your Master Ball...

Spoiler

...this doesn't do it either! Lugia is just too strong for it!

That business settled, for better or for worse, you battle the wild Pokemon.

Spoiler

Pupitar starts things off with Stone Edge, but Lugia hits back with Hydro Pump. The type difference is enough to score a knockout!

You follow up with Ivysaur and Body Slam, and Lugia uses Aeroblast in response. Ivysaur is just barely in it, and although you get another Body Slam off, Lugia is just too good. You're down to your last one in Elekid...

...who uses Thunder Punch and knocks out Lugia! You've got a Horsea and a Poliwag to deal with--can you do it?

Horsea uses Bubble Beam and you counter with Thunder Punch...

Spoiler

...which Horsea survives! You're knocked out on the next move, and both Horsea and Poliwag get away.

Nonetheless, Elekid gains 4 levels and you earn $307.

That out of the way, you head over to the gym to challenge Lt. Surge...

5 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

6.2 Challenge LT Surge

Start Ivysaur against surge with Rayzor leaf. 

Once Ivysaur faints then use Pupitar and earthquake.

If somehow he gets by both then use Arcanine and flamethrower to seal the deal.

You start off with Razor Leaf against Surge's Jolteon, who will respond with Pin Missile. This goes back and forth for three whole rounds before Jolteon finally comes through, scoring the first knockout for Lt. Surge and sending you to Pupitar.

Pupitar will get you your first knockout! Lt. Surge reaches in the bag and throws out Magneton (and an Oran Berry). Magneton will use Flash Cannon...

Spoiler

...it's super effective! 

Spoiler

But Pupitar is STILL IN IT! You come back with another Earthquake...

Spoiler

...and redeem yourself, going up on the knockout board! Lt. Surge brings in Raichu and finishes the job on Pupitar with one move, but both you and Lt. Surge are on your last fighter, and you have the first attack.

Spoiler

Arcane uses Flamethrower...

Spoiler

Raichu survives and uses Thunderbolt...

Spoiler

...Arcanine survives and wins the battle with one more Flamethrower!

🎉 YOU'VE DEFEATED LT. SURGE! 🎉

Pupitar gains 4 levels, and Arcanine gains 3 levels.

A3 Agatha

Start with Gyarados who holds Oran Berry and Uses Hydro Pump

- If Agatha sends out her Shield, use Venusaur holding Leftovers and alternative Earthquake and Synthesis.

Use Earthquake only against Gengar

Aegislash-Sword uses Night Slash

- If Agatha sends out her Sword, use Aegislash-Sword using Surf

Then Venusaur comes after and uses Earthquake

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Dejected by the defeat in the Battle Tower, Jessie blasts off back to the Rocket Hideout. Arriving, she sits down with the Rocket "Pharmacist," and she opens up with her struggles.

"I just wanted to be the very best, like no one ever was," Jessie explained. "I don't care how I get there! Look at my cool Charizard for instance. I stole that guy! And look how cool he is!"

"Charizard!" Charizard agrees.

"I flew across Johto, destroying all the gym leaders with my ragtag crew and clever tactics. But I know I can't face the dragon bitch. I can't even beat some random stupid child in the Battle Tower. I had this plan to beat him, and I was going to be like, 'hahaha, take that, TRASH GITCH-CUM!' and I was going to kick him in the balls and hop on my balloon and sail to Blackthorn and drown Clair in her gym's lava." She drinks deep from a strong-smelling cup. "But look at me now! Drinking with the scum in the earth in some shitty hideout in Mahogany. I'll never be cool like James."

"Hey now," her companion says, "that's not true! Why don't you spend some time with me today? You can help me supply people with what they need, and who knows? Maybe you'll find what you need as well."

Inspired, Jessie spends some time doing illicit activities, and comes up with a new plan!

Action 6.3 Work

Buy Quick Claw from Pokemart.

Action 6.4 Challenge Elite Four - Will

Not needing to follow the rules of the Pokemon league, Jessie sails right over Blackthorn, all the way to Indigo Plateau to face Will. She smashes through the first door wordlessly, and attacks!

*Equip Quick Claw on Charizard*

Lead with Charizard. It will spam Fire Blast on Exeggutor.

Next is Weavile. It will spam Dark Pulse on Jynx.

Finally is Zoney M the MagneZONE. It will spam Flash Cannon on Gardevoir.

You earn $876 at work and buy yourself a Quick Claw. You immediately decide to put it to good use...

Charizard gets the first move, by virtue of your Quick Claw, against Will's Exeggutor. You know the usual Fire-and-Grass-type deal; the first round is over in two moves despite some pretty substantial Psychic damage from Exeggutor. 

Jynx comes out next and gets off a Blizzard right away, evening the score at one knockout each. Weavile is your next pick with Dark Pulse...which knocks out Jynx in two more moves. At the moment, you're cruising!

The same thing happens, more or less, with Gardevoir--an immediate redemption after you receive a knockout.

Here, though, you look directly into the camera...

Spoiler

...you say "it's zonin' time"...

Spoiler

...and you begin to zone.

Spoiler

You bring in ZONEY M to finish the job with Flash Cannon. 

Spoiler

Gardevoir hits back with Psychic...

Spoiler

...and Zoney M survives and scores a knockout on the next move!

🎉 YOU'VE DEFEATED WILL! 🎉

Charizard, Weavile, and Magnezone ALL gain 4 levels.

7 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

A3 Agatha

Start with Gyarados who holds Oran Berry and Uses Hydro Pump

- If Agatha sends out her Shield, use Venusaur holding Leftovers and alternative Earthquake and Synthesis.

Use Earthquake only against Gengar

Aegislash-Sword uses Night Slash

- If Agatha sends out her Sword, use Aegislash-Sword using Surf

Then Venusaur comes after and uses Earthquake

Agatha leads with Chandelure, who's a level higher than your Gyarados, but you know the deal. One attack from Chandelure and one from Gyarados are not equal--though Chandelure does survive your first attack and make your Oran Berry necessary for you to flip the script moves-wise.

Next up, Agatha will send out Aegislash in the Shield form, which isn't something I think I've seen yet! Attempting to get the best of both worlds, she will give it some Wise Glasses to work with. One Iron Head knocks out Gyarados, and you respond with Venusaur.

You do your Venusaur thing--I wish I knew about that sooner--and Aegislash is brought down after a series of moves.

Gengar comes out, and its attack is a bit better than that--Venusaur attempts to attack and heal, but Gengar gets past it after a few rounds of combat.

You bring out your Sword form to see what it can do...

Spoiler

...and I don't see a Night Slash in its inventory, but I do see a Head Smash that gets you the knockout you need!

🎉 YOU'VE DEFEATED AGATHA! 🎉

Gyarados and Venusaur gain 3 levels; Aegislash gains 4 levels.

4 hours ago, Ptyrell said:
Swinub 27
Ponyta 25
Zorua 23

Throw one Ultra Ball at Zorua.

Throw Ultra Balls at Ponyta.

For Swinub, start with Alakazam. 1st turn Future Sight, 2nd turn Psychic, 3rd turn switch to Magnemite for the Future Sight hit (If Alakazam faints after the Psychic, have Magnemite use Gyro Ball).

If the Ponyta is not caught, swap to Celebi. If Magnemite survived Ponyta's first attack, use Future Sight, Recover, swap back to Magnemite. If Magnemite did not survive, just use Psychic.

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

Well, you know what they say about insanity...

Do the exact same thing again, because if Weezing doesn't roll high on the item I think I win:

A3: Challenge Koga

Quick Claw on Gardevoir; Focus Band on Poliwrath and Flareon.

Lead with Gardevoir/Psychic.

Poliwrath/Hydro Pump comes second.

Flareon/Fire Blast third.

PettyEasygoingIberiannase-size_restricte

"I'm ready for my next challenger! Wait, you? I remember you... in the mountains... but you..."

Burglar cuts him off by throwing a Gardevoir at him. Koga takes the hint and throws out Arbok. Gardevoir unleashes a Psychic that nearly one-shots Arbok. Arbok snacks on some Leftovers before hitting Gardevoir with a brutal Sludge Bomb. A 2nd Psychic makes short work of things. Here comes Weezing!

Ef6Z4ShXkAA0Lu0.jpg

Looks like Weezing is wearing some Wise Glasses today. It's Sludge Bomb does more than enough to knock out Gardevoir regardless. Burglar swaps to Poliwrath.

CookedCrazyCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

Poliwrath does quite a bit of damage with Hydro Pump, then gets hit with a Sludge Bomb. A 2nd Hydro Pump knocks Weezing under 50 HP, but a 2nd Sludge Bomb knocks out Poliwrath! Those Wise Glasses seemed to be a Wise choice after all... Here comes Flar-

Wait a sec.

POLIWRATH GETS BACK UP! Looks like that Focus Band paid off this time! A final Hydro Pump finishes off Weezing! Koga sighs and sends out his final Pokemon.

venusaur-razor.gif

Solar Beam wrecks Poliwrath and this time it stays down. Here comes Flareon!

eecdc6620a45a791fbe92f87c986917a.gif

Fire Blast nearly one shots Venusaur, but it hangs on. Here comes Sludge Bomb, a Koga staple today. It barely knocks Flareon under half. Fire Blast for the win!

Spoiler

Venusaur falls! But wait...

Spoiler

It's wearing a Focus Band 👀 

Spoiler

But it stays down. Burglar wins the Soul Badge.

Gardevoir gains 1 level.

Poliwrath gains 4 levels.

Flareon gains 1 level.

23 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Buy Masterball 1200$

Buy incense 200$

6.3 Head to Cerulean Cave

If you're doing legendary hunting, I should warn you that Mewtwo was already caught and cannot show up. Did you still want to do Cerulean Cave?

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Sorry, go fishing***** I am hot mess today 🥵 

You throw out as many fishing rods you can, hoping to catch a new friend. Your potential hauls are:

Pokemon Level
Squirtle 27
Horsea 28
Cutiefly

Pokemon Level
Poliwag 25
Grubbin 27
Poliwag 26

Pokemon Level
Pidgey 25
Magikarp 27
Magikarp 25

Action 6.5: Challenge Gym Leader Claire

Jessie is ecstatic. She's got her groove back. "Buh bye Psychic boy! I WILL NOT be seeing you later, muwahaha!" She hops on the balloon and leaves the nerdy boy to his shame.

She beelines it straight to Blackthorn City, toward and through the roof of the gymnasium. Bursting through, she points at the dragon "master," Claire.

"I am the most powerful being in all the universe," Jessie says. "Surrender now or prepare to fight!" She hops on Charizard's back for an even grander entrance, and they begin.

EXP Share on Blastoise

- Lead with Magnezone

- Charizard enters after

- Weavile finishes

Magnezone will use Flash Cannon on Dragonair, Zap Cannon on Kingdra

Charizard will use Dragon Claw on all

Weavile will use Ice Beam on all

A4: Challenge Sabrina

Quick Claw on Poliwrath; Focus Band on Flareon only--not Gardevoir.

Lead with Poliwrath and Hydro Pump.

Follow with Gardevoir/Moonblast.

Finish with Flareon/Fire Blast.

5 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Throw one Ultra Ball at Zorua.

Throw Ultra Balls at Ponyta.

For Swinub, start with Alakazam. 1st turn Future Sight, 2nd turn Psychic, 3rd turn switch to Magnemite for the Future Sight hit (If Alakazam faints after the Psychic, have Magnemite use Gyro Ball).

If the Ponyta is not caught, swap to Celebi. If Magnemite survived Ponyta's first attack, use Future Sight, Recover, swap back to Magnemite. If Magnemite did not survive, just use Psychic.

You catch Zorua with one ball, and Ponyta with two.

You take out Alakazam and bring out Magnemite for the levels. It gains 3 of them, and you earn $133.

It took me quite a while to figure this out...

A4: work

Buy mini TM Giga Drain for Venusaur

A5: Lance

Venusaur starts, holding Leftovers. Then uses the following moves in order against Garchomp:

1. Leech Seed

2. Giga Drain

3. Synthesis

4. Synthesis

5. Giga Drain

Against Haxorus, Venusaur uses 1. Frenzy Plant then dies.

Gyarados comes second and uses Dragon Breath once, then Hyper Beam against Haxorus

Aegislash-Sword third uses Retaliate 2, then Head Smash against Dragonite