Petition for a New Award

Tagger

In breaking news that no-one could give a rat’s arse about, former Baseball star turned Hockey moron Edwin Encarnacion has started up a petition to set up a new award in the VHL called the “Runner Up to Conner Low Award” awarded to those who, well, come second place to Conner Low in the Labatte Award race. Encarnacion, who has doomed his home country by “borrowing” nearly all of the Dominican Republic’s money on bribing people to vote him to the All-Star game, gave this reason:

“Y’know right now it’s just not fair man, nahmsayin’? We got a guy that got legend status already and he gets another three years maybe at the same award, it’s like who da fuck is gonna’ be that guy to not vote a legend nahmsayin’? It’s like havin’, I dunno, a Greatest Religious Figure of the Year, and like we have all these great popes and, well whatever the other guys are doing, Clerics or somethin’? Anyway, it’s like if you got all those guys for the award, and then out pops fucking Jesus or something and he’s like “Hey guys, heard you had an award going on, remember that time I turned bread into fish? Alright, later!” Then every fucker’s like “Oh yeah, he’s good” and votes for him, even though he hasn’t done shit lately. The fuck is that fair?” 

You really want to compete with me in everything, don't you?

Let's have a decathlon to decide the Continental Cup before the season.

As long as there are distance running events, Calgary should be decent (although Sterling would win it for NY)

You really want to compete with me in everything, don't you?

Let's have a decathlon to decide the Continental Cup before the season.

I'd prefer a modern pentathlon, except swap the horse-riding for fighting. Although then again, I wouldn't trust Encarnacion with a gun...