Bratislava Watchmen S85 Captaincy

FrostBeard

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png

Outside of Arena of Ondrey Nepela in Bratislava

GM John Frostbeard steps up to the podium with first Autumn leaf hitting his face and reminding of the golden months coming soon:

"Season 84 was full of surprises, we fought well till the end and made sure that soon to be cup champions had to sweat a bit! I strongly believe that we managed to assemble one of the greatest teams I have had pleasure leading into playoffs. Right now we have built a completely new roster - we have made quite a few moves to make sure that we can go for another deep run and I am sure that this roster has all the roles and positions filled and is ready for a finals push. But now, we have to finally talk about our season 85 Captains!"

And the Captaincy trio of Season 85 Bratislava Watchmen is going to be: 

Firstly, the A will be worn by our latest trade acquisition, Norway's brightest upcoming star, and now Bratislava's own defensive juggernaut - Jimmy MacElroy @Xflexz

Secondly, the A will be worn by another trade acquisition, a player that I am sure is going to be one of the leading Prague Phantoms players in the upcoming seasons, dominant and skillful defensive forward from Sweden - Dens Oden @Snussu

And finally, the captain of S85 Bratislava Watchmen is a player who joined our team in the Free agency, was first to become a part of our new core, core that is going to show the league what Bratislava Frenchm... I am sorry, Watchmen are about, Centre forward that is ready to prove his abilities to the VHL World - The Frenchman @OrbitingDeath

Congratulations and we will see you all on the ice!

• 2 weeks later...