The History of Alex Johnston

Ricer13

Review:

As requested from @Ricer13 time for a strict? review. Nice use of light and colourful background colour to contrast the also light but nicely calligraphic name (shushhh I'm colour blind). Snow flakey display to go with shining sparkles in the background adds a pretty texture feeling as well. Good use of player distribution on display, not covering too much of each of the player pics beneath (except for the last one in the Davos uniform. I mean what gives, I can see the numbers alright for the first three, but what number is he wearing for Davos? Definitely 2. He's wearing Number 2. For the display of "evolution" of the history of Alex Johnson, could have maybe used a "growing up" display of the player for each uniform. An older version of the player wearing each jersey with the youngest being in front and oldest in the back? Or maybe Alex changed teams all the way to Davos in the same one season.. I should do my own research next time. All in all, a good and well done graphics Sig. As this is my first time reviewing a Graphics, let's see. I'll give it a......... 1 / 10 ;)

10 / 10