Updating

All good... just curious when these fucktards will get their shit together updating wise. Damn shame.

MF'r did have a hat-trick game one though. LOL

You retired, not sure why you care.

All good... just curious when these fucktards will get their shit together updating wise. Damn shame.

MF'r did have a hat-trick game one though. LOL

Ok, setting the record straight for everyone:

There are three steps to the updating process:

1) Weekly updaters confirm player TPE earnings and change the player pages on the roster forums.

2) I use the updated players pages to update the corresponding players in the sim

3) That updated file is sent to the league simmer to upload into the current season

So if your player is not updated, an error occurred at one of three steps.

It just so happens that this time nobody's player was updated for games 1-10, probably because the games were actually simmed earlier this week (aka before I had a chance to update) and we just waited until last night to post them. That's why I usually stipulate in my weekly "Hey guys I've updated your players" post to wait a day or two for the changes - updates are a process that can take 1-3 days to fully occur.

If any of yous guys gots a problem, bring it to the Thunderdome. I'd be happy to slap you around and then revert to the old system of 1 or 2 updates a season.

(AND, for the record, I think MF is like a defense attorney. People love to hate them, but we need them around to give legitimacy to our systems of administration. So... keep up what you're doing, I think?)

Edited by MapFreak

Wait so you are telling you Jardy never used the updated file and decided to sim the season earlier?

I'm not saying anything. It was pure conjecture. I just know day 1 was supposed to be on monday and I was late in updating.

That makes me feel better about sucking

Oh I thought you were just picking up from last season...

My player roster page was never updated. I know the way it works... just step one got fucked up. FIRE SOMEONE!?!?!

I never updated it because you never actually confirmed whether you wanted to go up or stay down after having two options presented. I was being nice.

Understood ... next time, I'll get my shit together.

Meh, just mis communication. It should be good to go for the next sim. As MapFreak stated, Jardy used an un-updated version or something. Calgary has another piece

Meh, just mis communication. It should be good to go for the next sim. As MapFreak stated, Jardy used an un-updated version or something. Calgary has another piece

(it was probably my fault)