Bite Size Berocka #41

Berocka

Can't believe you're talking up your Buruku impression when you did such a more convincing job pretending to be your spouse in the car. I listen through spotify in the car or while I'm out and about often, so usually I forget to leave comments. Definitely will more consciously reply to the threads too. I know how it feels to post content that doesn't get much interaction, it can feel a bit hopeless.

23 minutes ago, ctots said:

Can't believe you're talking up your Buruku impression when you did such a more convincing job pretending to be your spouse in the car. I listen through spotify in the car or while I'm out and about often, so usually I forget to leave comments. Definitely will more consciously reply to the threads too. I know how it feels to post content that doesn't get much interaction, it can feel a bit hopeless.

Appreciate it mate. I've been practicing my accents/voices

I'd do an intro, but no one wants to hear my NSW accent.

You sound down....cheer up mate!

I can hear your indicator. Please tell your driver to put up the privacy screen.

I think you'd have very interesting stuff in your head, so go off the cuff more often.

I've been trying to listen, but my life sucks right now. I'll try to keep up man.

Does the BOG still exist?

I listened to the end!

You have a good weekend too.

Here's my weekly pity comment. My listenership is also down, might be the time of year, might be that people are finally sick of my dumb shit, might be that my content is too far above my audience's head and I need to ASCEND.

Maybe the podcasting gang should start stirring shit up. 

Classic league admins stealing Berocka's ideas.

You're definitely out of touch, yes. Frickin' retire already.

I listened, smd.