Sigs I've been sitting on because I haven't needed PTs but now I suddenly do: Pt 1

Beketov

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

where did a see this before 

No clue, it's definitely just been sitting in my archives haha

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

No clue, it's definitely just been sitting in my archives haha

I know you have sigs turned off so I'll inform you that it's been your sig forever now 🙃

Still cool though.

I really like how many layers this has. Like lots of depth here which is probably the thing that stands out most for me when ranking sigs. You have some blur effects, some cool shapes, lighting and a lot of foreground stuff. The best part about it is that it doesn't draw too much away from the render itself. Now I understand why you chose that render, but I feel like it should be an actual player and now the mans himself but that's just me. Other than that it looks like the perfect sig to me to be honest (as long as u didn't rip hehe). I will give this a 9.75/10 and the .25 is only docked because of my render thing. 

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, kelvi said:

as long as u didn't rip hehe

Low blow :P

4 hours ago, kelvi said:

Now I understand why you chose that render, but I feel like it should be an actual player and now the mans himself but that's just me.

I had intended to change it more often and have it always feature Papa instead of a traditional render so it would kinda be a running gag but that obviously didn’t happen haha