(S87) RW - Brandan Huinink, TPE: 30

Brandan8

Hello @Brandan8. I am nurx the GM of the Miami Marauders. Our roster is very full, but we are just 8 points away from clinching our playoff berth. We can offer your a 3rd line spot with possibility to move up as your improve. Excited to have you in the league! To join quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

Hey @Brandan8! Houston is fighting for a playoff spot right now and we would love to add you to our squad. I can currently offer your player third line minutes! If you’d like to join the team quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your player’s career!

Welcome to the league @Brandan8. I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're currently full on wingers. But do have 1 center spot available to fill out our playoff roster. So if you'd be willing to play at C, we'd love to have you. Since our roster is so full, we could only offer 3rd line minutes. But if that still sounds like something you'd like, just reply to this post with "#Huinink is All In!" and we'll get you setup with a contract and Discord Locker Room invite.

Edit: We just filled our last forward spot after the fact. So I wish you the best of luck with the team you choose.

Edited by Shindigs
Full roster

Hey @Brandan8. I'm AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We have one of the best offenses in the league currently and would love to add to that. Currently not much top minute time is available so we could only really offer 4th line time at best. But if you are willing to join a good culture and improve, reply saying #fearthereaper