(S87) LW - Keita Kourou, TPE: 36

woog

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes for the rest of the season.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

giphy.gif

Howdy @woog! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes . On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract.

Edited by Bulduray_1

3 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

Sup @woog join the Philadelphia reapers now we have bottom 6 ice time available and we are the underdogs for the playoff so you should join quote this and write #FearTheReaper to accept 

this offer seems really good, you should totally accept it Woog. also, im the AGM and im like... the coolest guy.

Ahoy @woog

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our Forward group! We could use a few more forwards like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

We can offer you bottom 6 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks for the interest, folks! 

I'll check into your teams a bit tonight, and will answer after. My instincts tell me to go seek a team where I'd fight for a top- or second-line spot within a couple seasons, not a team with few enough prospects coming up to see me get it more easily sooner. Team success before individual success for me, so long as I'm feeling I can contribute to that success.

13 minutes ago, woog said:

My instincts tell me to go seek a team where I'd fight for a top- or second-line spot within a couple seasons,

just so you know, regardless of the team you choose to join for the remainder of the season (regular season ends tomorrow) you will be entered into the VHLM draft this offseason, meaning that realistically you are just joining a team for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

just so you know, regardless of the team you choose to join for the remainder of the season (regular season ends tomorrow) you will be entered into the VHLM draft this offseason, meaning that realistically you are just joining a team for the playoffs.

Fair - and those are playoffs I wouldn't have been a part of earning, so it's two seasons past that I'm focusing on, I think.

On 10/10/2022 at 4:05 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

giphy.gif

Howdy @woog! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story? We’ve been having some great success so far in the season, we hope to make a push deep into the playoffs!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes . On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract.

Let's #GetWild , then!

Seems I'm barely touching the ice, but I'd rather watch an underdog playoff story if I'm only around for a bit. Looking forward to hearing from you, @Bulduray_1!

50 minutes ago, woog said:

Let's #GetWild , then!

Seems I'm barely touching the ice, but I'd rather watch an underdog playoff story if I'm only around for a bit. Looking forward to hearing from you, @Bulduray_1!

Sounds amazing! We’ll send you the locker room invite and contract shortly!

8 minutes ago, Bulduray_1 said:

Sounds amazing! We’ll send you the locker room invite and contract shortly!

surprised it wasn't Mexico. a team where even GMs of the VHLM join. even mine. As a C of my team. Everyone who made a new player joined Mexico. This is BS for teams like Ottawa who played the whole season until now to get like 20 old players to join the opposite team.

1 minute ago, Achilles said:

surprised it wasn't Mexico. a team where even GMs of the VHLM join. even mine. As a C of my team. Everyone who made a new player joined Mexico. This is BS for teams like Ottawa who played the whole season until now to get like 20 old players to join the opposite team.

We are reaching the point where most teams are full at the forward position, including both Mexico and Ottawa. I also feel your disappointment that new creates don't share our passion for our teams, but it would be unfair to project that disappointment towards a new player and a competitive team with open roster spaces to accommodate new talent.

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

We are reaching the point where most teams are full at the forward position, including both Mexico and Ottawa. I also feel your disappointment that new creates don't share our passion for our teams, but it would be unfair to project that disappointment towards a new player and a competitive team with open roster spaces to accommodate new talent.

For myself, Mexico and Ottawa didn't post above, so they weren't considered. (Not that that's your point.)

If I were ignoring any knowledge of the league and just picking what cities I had the strongest personal connection to, both Mexico and Ottawa would have been high on the list. 

But I met a pretty girl in Saskatoon once. 😃

Edited by woog
typo

22 hours ago, Achilles said:

OTT got punished for breaking the rules when it comes to these signings. Nobody forced them to sign the players they did, can't call it BS if they weren't smart about it