#asktheBouch: Disappoint Season? I think not as the team went from selecting first overall to play-offs this season. Are the wolves really ready to run again or are they going to stumble. Findout next season in another great addition of Vancouver Wolves..

Gaikoku-hito

479134272_AsktheBouchLogo.jpg.a0bfe408eadcd9da7d434dd743137a19.jpg

First full season as VHL AGM has actually gone by very quickly and I am not sure if that was due to the fun that we had this season or if it is due to being busy in real life at the same time as having fun here. Either way, I will give my random thoughts on the season, maybe the future and anything else that comes to mind.

Very proud of the General Manager work that @Frank completed this season. It all almost didn`t happen as @Frank pointed out when went back and forth on most likely our biggest trade of last season when we gave up two first round selections to acquire Alexandre Leduc and Biggie Cheese. It was the right move when looking back and it set in motion a bunch different unseen events leading to the team that would struggle, win and make the play-offs after selecting first overall in the off-season.

Now this off season is going to be tougher as we know what we need and want but are we going to be able to get what the team needs and wants to continue to be successful next season. At this time, only time will tell.

Overall, I am proud of the team this season but somehow also disappointed that we couldn`t continue to play more meaningful hockey. Either way It was a successful season as we hoped to turn the team around and back into a playoff team. Goal accomplished.

Now the hard work of keeping them there starts ......