Moving On

dlamb

Not one to make a sappy, rep-farming post, but I might as well take a VHL.com article to wrap up some final thoughts as Warsaw GM.

One final thank you to all the players that have played in Warsaw since Season 79, you've made it a great time for me, and I couldn't have wished for anything better. Warsaw will forever be my favourite VHL team, and I'm excited to be coming back as a player, beside the team, and work towards getting to the promised land for the 3rd time. 

I don't plan on going anywhere, still plan to be a regular gen chat member and BoG hopeful. Definitely sticking with Pension+ until it gets a nerf. Hard to think we're entering... Christmas season...  I feel like I have things going on every day, so a tiny step back was needed on my end. (Side note, respect to long-term GMs) It hurts to see Vasile falling down the S82 Draft Rankings though. 

What will this offseason look like for Warsaw? I'm in a position where I want to get the roster in a competitive spot for S86, but I am also holding back trading future picks in respect for the new GM. I think it's best they have picks for when the core of this team eventually dies off. Speaking of said GM, who will it be? I didn't explicitly give any one member my seal of approval, I just hope whoever does get the job shows the same passion that both Muff and I have shown in the past. 

Thats it and I'm out. :war:

(250 Words)

• 2 weeks later...