Marlins Bench

Triller

I decided to stray from my usual 3D and try my hand at some 2D logo replacement!  I usually do my reviews on the graphics everyone posts so I decided I should give everyone something to shoot at as well.  I went for a photoreal replacement to try to get something as close to real looking as I could.  I added a gif so that everyone can see what I started with to get to my end image.  I used our teams players names and numbers to replace the OG ones as well as gave the coaches a little embroidered pocket tag to shout out our GMs!  Replaced the boards ads with my KGW stick company and the VHLM logo.  Replaced the ads on the glass behind the bench as well.  I wanted to make it so you couldn't tell what team it used to be in any way even though I am providing the original too!

fFH1B3E.jpg

giphy.gif

This was really great. I can tell this wasn't super easy to make so it's cool that you took your time to do so. It was also really detailed and it shows. Never done anything like this before so I like the explanation you gave. Nice job! 😁

Edited by Keno

Review

This is pretty cool but one of the things I wanted to point out on why I like this so much is how perfect the jersey text/numbers are in relation to the logo. I don't really know how to describe that but it just works so well. I think that the helmets should be blue with the yellow going where the cyan is on the jersey, but then again in lower leagues (like the ECHL) they do seem to try and add some abnormality with the jersey kits. Definitely love the details you have outside the jerseys with the boards and glass text. But yea, it looks super real and it was hard to determine what team you swapped from. Good Job!

9.5/10