Town of Salem #26

Gustav

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I do see the appeal but ptyrell could also be lying about who is doused 

It's no coincidence he only named sks and mafia. He most definitely got a surv or witch. Or else what has he been doing these past few days 

I had to waste a night cleansing myself because rory doused me (and then subsequently announced he was doused and got himself killed). And last night I was controlled. So I seriously haven't even had time to douse people. SKs are just trying to scare you guys because I actually have doused them 

The people I chose to douse were the quiet ones, because I figured they'd survive the longest.

The survivors have all talked a lot all game and I have no reason to douse a survivor. Same for the witch. So that's why they aren't doused. It's just logical.

It literally makes no sense that I ever would have doused a survivor or witch.

I only doused the quiet sketchy people that could last a while. And then Spartan made Adrest get doused by sending him into me

1 minute ago, Adrest245 said:

If u switch  you will die. Do what u want but this is a win if you get rid of pytrell. A risk u guys die if you keep him alive

Are you threatening them? That's exactly what I was saying would happen

5 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

Idk about night 5 idk why spartan whould have visit pty 

He did what he said he would and prevented me for lighting. I respect him for sticking with his word, but ultimately he still died to the mafia.