The Founders Cup

Triller

I wanted to give everyone a closer look at the Founders Cup I made.  It was based off the HOF trophy image used to represent the Founders Cup on the forums and then I made a few modifications.  The trophy base holds 22 plaques that include this years S86 Champions Marlins team back to S65's Minnesota Storm.  Each plaque has the teams GM along with the players on their roster as well as the teams logo at the time.  Hopefully I got all the old logos and names correct!  I went with a spiral design in the middle to represent the "wild ride" that is the VHLM.  With teams changing so rapidly and new players joining frequently, anything can happen and a team can go from the bottom to the top in less than a season.  If you have had a player who won the Founders Cup in the last 22 seasons, their name is on there.

As new teams win, the oldest plaques are removed and preserved in the HOF while the new teams are added.  They are placed on the base in an order that made sense to me at the time and they will stay that way cause I made it!  Will I update this every season...I am not sure.  It took some work and though I have made it in a way that makes it easier to move plaques around, updating it all depends on my life.

I plan on creating the Renaissance Cup and the Continental Cup as well.  I want teams that win to have something to celebrate with.

giphy.gif

U6dkN2w.jpg

FDshH1s.jpg

Xpp0CzF.jpg

WoBhdJ9.jpg

C11zY3x.jpg

k7q9Lg9.jpg

WqdlIYn.jpg

hfgC6KL.jpg

y3EwVaX.jpg

Dqv41tj.jpg

aWHnvck.jpg

Nice! I’m excited to see your Renaissance and your continental cup! 

I mean maybe if you wait until next season I can complete the trio 😉

nah all Jokes Aside take your time and keep the good work going 🔥

Edited by vincentlg2007

28 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

Also, it is just a dope trophy. Triller fire work as always. What's new. Nuff said. For the culture

Yeah, sorry for the no AGM!  I went with the HOF names.  Going forward, I can ask for the AGMs or get them off the team page hopefully if I make the updates every season but thank you for the compliments!  I can add you now but you won't see the updates till after next season cause I don't want to re-render all these and upload again.

8 hours ago, Triller said:

Yeah, sorry for the no AGM!  I went with the HOF names.  Going forward, I can ask for the AGMs or get them off the team page hopefully if I make the updates every season but thank you for the compliments!  I can add you now but you won't see the updates till after next season cause I don't want to re-render all these and upload again.

Haha you good I'm just messing around a bit lol

• 2 months later...