where are pressers?

Dom

I went to do my press conference today and the latest one from Malmo was the one I did last week so I looked for an other team's pressers and wow, things have changed. More than half of the league hasn't posted pressers in weeks. I'm not posting this to complain but more to express the shock I had. I remember 2 years ago, pressers were raining and now it looks abandoned by most teams. 

The second thing I wanna talk about is a complaint though. Those trivia questions that make us dig trough the weirdly organized mess that is the forum HOF is not much fun. Earlier I got a question that made me count the number of GMs on a single team's history but that team had GMs coming back 2 and 3 times. Counting and trying to remember who I already counted was a mess. Anyway, if we have to dig the HOF, could it be less of a mess?

I think the VHL is losing its "middle class" to be honest. There used to be so many people who earned 6-10 capped TPE a week, but that seems to have almost disappeared. Perhaps that was caused by/has caused the lack of press conferences. I assume the trivia problem also contributes to this as well.

1 hour ago, jacobcarson877 said:

I think the VHL is losing its "middle class" to be honest. There used to be so many people who earned 6-10 capped TPE a week, but that seems to have almost disappeared. Perhaps that was caused by/has caused the lack of press conferences. I assume the trivia problem also contributes to this as well.

I think the E makes it so there's no point in being middle class press conferences not being available certainly don't help, although Answer 3, Ask 3 is IMO superior to the standard format anyway.

As a former GM, I would put up (or try to put up, and if I didn't, make Berocka do it) pressers every week and it was my least favorite thing to do earning-wise. I kid you not when I say that sometimes it took me around an hour to figure out which 6 things to ask that were actually interesting and relevant...though "wHaT's YouR fAvOriTe PoTatO ChiP" is always an option and one I'd fall back on sometimes as well.

As someone who has been creating pressers for the last 2 seasons, I'd say it's hard to keep making pressers especially when you're out of the playoffs or during the off season. Start and end of the season are the easiest and holidays or vhl events allow for the easy few here or there. But otherwise you're asking the same general questions every season. So I think a lack of creative juices for questions is definitely something that would turn a lot of people away from writing them.