Thank You Cheese!

Frank

Review:

I love this. It’s a solid style of replicating those team made promo graphics for socials. I think the text work is really nice. Overall look is good with the black and white. The Stanley cup in the text is really fitting there. The logo is great. The jersey change is decent but could use a little work mainly around the top left area of the logo. I think the only thing it could use is some lighting to kind of give it a pop. Still a good looking piece, always love your work brother. 9/10

review:

It seems you put a lot of effort into this graphic. I love the idea you followed here. Big Cheese was a key defenceman and had a huge contribution. I really appreciate that at the end of his wolves career you decided to devote your pastime and created this piece or art. That shows how reliable you are and other deserves some respect. As a vhl fan it is always nice to see some stat and you put playoffs numbers there. The background, font and colours are insanely great and pretty good-looking. Probably logo swap could have been better and smoother. Overall, I am impressed with this work

9/10