Looking for Advice, handling Depreciation

JCarson

So, I am a first Gen player, I am currently about to start my 5th season. 1 in the VHM, 1 in the VHLE and Season 87 will be my third in the VHL. I am trying to figure out how to identify when I will reach my max build, when I need to start banking TPE to offset depreciation and when I need to start banking player money to purchase the depreciation fighters for my later years. 

If you assume I am a max earner who also takes part in most opportunities for uncapped TPE (VHLF, Fantasy Zone, etc) and that I donate $15 each season and select the 1 million in extra cash, the doubles week and the 5 uncapped TPE. 

I am not looking for anyone to do the work for me, I am wondering if anyone has a framework or process, they use. I am hoping that I do not need to recreate the entire process if there is something already established for doing this calculation. If you know of something or have something you are willing to share, please let me know. I expect that within the next season I will need to pay a lot more attention to the details of this, but I do not want to miss out and cause myself issues later. 

Thanks for any information, advice that you can provide. 

26 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Jeez, you couldn't just pull it up on a laptop and go over it with your old man at the dinner table??

Jcarson literally said: 

I am not looking for anyone to do the work for me, I am wondering if anyone has a framework or process, they use.

So I'd say JC did as JC asked him to do ;)

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

Jcarson literally said: 

I am not looking for anyone to do the work for me, I am wondering if anyone has a framework or process, they use.

So I'd say JC did as JC asked him to do ;)

I don't read text that flashbangs me

31 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Jeez, you couldn't just pull it up on a laptop and go over it with your old man at the dinner table??

I've explained it about 14 times to him tbh I gotta hand it over to the experts now