Thunder Drops a Nut for TPE

Thunder

Nothing wrong with this podcast at all great first ep. If you stick with it it'll become more and more natural. I low-key think you need to keep referring to people who listen as your readers as that is a funny little nod to your beginning. 

Tag me in any future ones will definitely listen

"Dropping a nut" kind of sounds like it could be a sex euphemism.

Early podcast notes: I enjoy your voice, you sound like a Michael Keaton Batman. Or maybe you just sound like Michael Keaton. The more I think about it, the more I think you might actually be Michael Keaton, which is why you were so hesitant to reveal your voice :o 

- Walking and talking is in fact a trial. There's a reason I'm constantly distracted when recording those. I'm also extremely self-conscious about people walking by and what they might think, but at the same time I see people walking by talking on their phone through their airpods and I don't bat an eye or even at all try to hone in on what their talking about, so it's silly.

- Gotta love gangly @ScottyP's post-play confidence 😛 

- I do enjoy the shit talk. Maybe you should borrow @MubbleFubbles "Best Player on the Portal" idea slightly, and just shit talk all the players and members in the league slowly but surely. I'd tune into that.

- I don't pay near enough attention to franchise records, that's really dope that Payne is such a predominant Predator! 

Yeah, you captured the perfect podcast in a nutshell! 1-2 minutes in one thinks, "how am I even going to go 5 minutes?" then suddenly 16 minutes goes by. Your TPE game will be at the tippy top now, no doubt.