Jardy's Hecking Podcast, Season 3 Episode 1: Worst Season Premiere Ever

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I'm walking with my bitches.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Season-3-Episode-1-Worst-Season-Premiere-Ever-e1um2ch

My first Hecking Podcast of 2023, which I recorded last week. I mostly discuss the staffing of our vhlportal.com, and by discuss I mean have unfettered, uneducated thoughts. I then talk about how awesome having a VHLE lifer is and how anyone should do it.

0:00-2:00: Preamble

2:00-3:12: The increased age and responsibilities of current portal staff @Josh and @Dil. I also suffer a head injury

3:12-4:15: The specialized knowledge required to work on the portal

4:15-5:50: Possibilities of being more proactive with portal staff and consequences of having none

5:50-6:50: Lessons from VHL history @fyo

6:50-8:10: Unlocking the limitless potential of the portal, but mostly gushing about dogs

8:10-8:30: IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ABOUT MY PODCASTS

8:30-10:30: Vague portal ideas/end of portal thoughts

~PIVOT TO VHLE THINGS~

10:45-End: The benefits of creating a VHLE lifer, and the VHLE in general (Spoilers: It's a pseudo-retirement!) @Berocka skip right to this part if you don't want to listen to everything!

First note is that the carrot crunching isn't loud enough.

I like your idea about the vhle lifer and will tell you my thoughts about it in the next bite Sized Berocka because it gives me something to talk about 

• Commissioner

My only development goal at this point is to document how the portal works from top to bottom so that the league is resilient to my sudden demise. Will does have access to everything I've created however so the league wouldn't blow up immediately or anything.

Oh shit!  BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson  Good thing I dont plan on writing wordcasts anymore!!  I can say BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson.  How did you come up with this name?

And… no peaches commercial?  

12 hours ago, Thunder said:

How did you come up with this name?

And… no peaches commercial?  

I was trying to be as racist to Swedes as possible @Shindigs. And it sounds silly. 

I should make uncomfortable commercials more of a thing, but I didn’t even have time to edit in music, so a commercial definitely wasn’t happening!

On 2/8/2023 at 2:13 PM, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I'm walking with my bitches.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Season-3-Episode-1-Worst-Season-Premiere-Ever-e1um2ch

My first Hecking Podcast of 2023, which I recorded last week. I mostly discuss the staffing of our vhlportal.com, and by discuss I mean have unfettered, uneducated thoughts. I then talk about how awesome having a VHLE lifer is and how anyone should do it.

0:00-2:00: Preamble

2:00-3:12: The increased age and responsibilities of current portal staff @Josh and @Dil. I also suffer a head injury

3:12-4:15: The specialized knowledge required to work on the portal

4:15-5:50: Possibilities of being more proactive with portal staff and consequences of having none

5:50-6:50: Lessons from VHL history @fyo

6:50-8:10: Unlocking the limitless potential of the portal, but mostly gushing about dogs

8:10-8:30: IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ABOUT MY PODCASTS

8:30-10:30: Vague portal ideas/end of portal thoughts

~PIVOT TO VHLE THINGS~

10:45-End: The benefits of creating a VHLE lifer, and the VHLE in general (Spoilers: It's a pseudo-retirement!) @Berocka skip right to this part if you don't want to listen to everything!

I think we need to reform everything and do a bunch of crazy shit this instant.