Why you should make VLG an updater

vincentlg2007

As you guys know, an updater job thread opened recently and well i'd like to get it. I know there's a lot of candidatures with a lot of great persons with an even better file than me. But i'm here today to show everyone why I deserve to get the spot.

1) The people want me

so the first reason and not the biggest let's be clear is that the people want me to be an updater, and well you want them to be happy don't you ? As a proof I call this picture evidence from San Diego Marlins captain and former Wranglers AGM @Mint aka Sijn. If you're still not conviced and you think this is photoshopped or he's getting corrupted to say this well check for yourself in the Marlins general chat on discord. I'm sure he can even confirm this statement if anyone asks him.

IMG_2467.png

2) Waiting time 

Most of the time, if you submit your tasks in the middle of the week it can take a while before they get approved. Obviously the updaters are probably busy which is totally normal and understandable. I have free time and I could approve them. If you want it even faster DM me on Discord to check your updates and i'll approve them if they're correct. I think I could actually help reduce the waiting time for approved updates especially in the middle of the week.

3) Dedication

Well, i'm currently writing an article to try and convince everyone that i'd be a good choice for the role, I'm putting work into obtaining this prestigious position which shows my dedication to it. 

4) Reliable and active

On the server and discord, i'm very activeyou can ask anyone on Calgary or even any of my last teams and they'll say it to you. Since the start of 2023 i've won 3 days on the server. On the reliable side, when I have something to do I do it. Once again I think I can prove it. You simply have to ask Cologne General Manager Mr Leanfrog himself @leandrofg. Surely Greatness recognizes greatness and even as another candidate to the position i'm sure Leandro can confirm that i've done the task I had to do pretty fast. Leandro is obviously another very good candidate to this position and I wish him good luck in getting it!

5) Server role

Ok so i'm a very-active first-gen and I don't have any important role in the forum except for Cologne-Agm and some occasional Off-season GM positions ( thanks: to the Pro-Am admins for letting me Manage a team twice, to @jacobcarson877for the Team Europe AGM role a few seasons ago and to the JST admins for letting me GM Steel the past off-season). The Forum is always happy to get members that end up with multiple gens and that are involved a lot with the functioning and well this opportunity is a very good occasion to add another member to this very honorable list of members. A list of which i'd be honored to enter. Once again I tagged Jacob another very good  candidate to this position so I'll take the occasion to say good luck getting this updater honor.

6) Server Role aspect 2)

So as mentionned before I don't have any important role in the forum. Well as mentionned by @Daniel Janser( lmao I feel so bad tagging so much person) the fact that I have less league jobs mean I could dedicate even more time to it. Once again Janser is another candidate to this role and I wish him good luck in obtaining it!

Capture_decran_2023-02-09_a_7.44.24_PM.png

So, obviously I don't have the resumé of the other guys mentionned in this article and even most of the other candidates like Lemorse,Ricer ETC. But to get a resumé you have to get the honors and how could I get them honors if i'm not given the chance to try and get them? And as said by @Tetricide(Gosh It's like the first time I quote someone in a media spot and I feel so bad tagging so much person for very small reasons) 

Capture_decran_2023-02-09_a_7.51.49_PM.png

Obviously i'm trying to start my resumé with a very high position but hey sometimes you have to take a risk it can turn out very well so why not try one and pick me 😉

725 words