rambling

hedgehog337

So yeah yada yada once again trivia is shit so here's some random stupid rambling cause I need 1 TPE so the quality of this piece is according to the TPE amount I'm about to claim also fix your shit trivia heads HOW IS LAS VEGAS NOT THE TEAM WITH THE MOST PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE VHLM HISTORY YOU BUMS.

So yeah yada yada Riga is actually doing decent. This is the rare moment when middling record is a pleasant surprise. Even with DeGroot the expectations weren't super high. Lots of raw talent that needs to develop before super stardome. Even with that, London and Malmo are feeling unsafe as we are just couple of points outside. Maybe it's me that need to buy now?

In fairness, the higher end talent and goaltending was the main reason why we're still in it. But hey, they're actually doing their job. Should be even better in the future. Sadie is also starting to pick up some steam. The points deficit among rookie was cut to 3 points and this form could be enough to take the reigns before game 72. Fingers crossed!

Oh yeah, AK is a bum ass I'm disappointed. if you don't end up at 1 PPG at least...

rambling done

That's it and I'm out.

33 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

HOW IS LAS VEGAS NOT THE TEAM WITH THE MOST PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE VHLM HISTORY YOU BUMS.

I am now also curious as to which team it thinks it is? Based on the spreadsheet on VHLM Playoff History you're absolutely correct.

4 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

So yeah yada yada once again trivia is shit so here's some random stupid rambling cause I need 1 TPE so the quality of this piece is according to the TPE amount I'm about to claim also fix your shit trivia heads HOW IS LAS VEGAS NOT THE TEAM WITH THE MOST PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE VHLM HISTORY YOU BUMS.

I've done nothing wrong here smh, just do your research