Rip Wheeler performing as expected

Thunder

Looking into Rip Wheeler’s first season in the VHLM, hoping to find some individual success for this newbie, and to my surprise I was quite impressed.  But then if I really thought about it, Rip Wheeler is performing how everyone should expect him to be playing.  He’s surrounded by quality players, most notably Juan Ceson.  Ceson is a leader of hits and PIMS, and mentors his teammates to mimic his strength and perseverance.  Not to mention @dylanjj37 leadership in the locker room.  And then there is management. @Blazzer has been a star GM ever since taking over the helm from @Shindigs.  She has done quite well managing a team in transition, while keeping its legacy, Juan Ceson, somewhat content.  With assistance from @Jason kranz, who has moved on to manage another team, they kept the team together and competitive. @Blazzer smartly brought in a solid AGM to help her.  @Viperwill prove to be a good replacement for @Jason kranz.

With all the talent surrounding Rip Wheeler, helping him succeed, the question is, does Rip Wheeler play like @ScottyP?  Taking a look at the Las Vegas Aces team stats, I’m going to have to say, “yes.”  Rip Wheeler is consistently in the top three in most categories, including: goals, assists, points, PIMS, hits.  If there is anything he is lacking, and once again, it’s consistent with @ScottyP IRL, is shots blocked.  The reason is @ScottyP doesn’t want to damage his pretty face!

242 words