LANDON THE CHAMP

v.2

Review:

OK, first off stop it..that text is amazing (to me). I have so much trouble with it, but when I see just a classy looking text it inspires me to get better.

The blur effect on the background just makes the render/player stand out. You just have to focus on the plaster and then the text.

The render/player you also chosen really stands out. I like the positioning. I also like that the player & text take up a lot of space within the image.

Red, white and blue is a great combo so this just pops.. amazing work.

I then noticed the top and bottom has kinda' an opaque border, or a glow.  A+ work

Grade:

10/10

vFuI7kO.png

This sig is pretty clean. I like the bold font and colors used in the text helps to make his name stand out as the focal point. The lightned blue background works will with the red/blue text which pairs well with the render.  You don't have anything too creative, but there isn't much clutter and its a solid example of a functional sig that meets the bare minimum of an acceptable 6 TPE. Overall, I think this is pretty simply and sweet. It would have been nice to see a VHL-brand involved with it, whether it was a team logo or name though.

8.5/10

Edited by kelvi