very brief thoughts on VHL teams as of this moment

hedgehog337

Instead of scrambling for words on Sunday evening I will scramble for words on Saturday lunch time. I'm not doing intro here cause the title says it anyways.

:cal: - managing to keep it's bigger top stars with the cost of splitting Janser brothers. The unfortunate side of business, but you gotta stay in the best shape if you wanna a back 2 back.

:chi: - looks like they got burnt out. And there is no signs of them rising from ashes either. Shindigs was the real clue glue of activity there and his sudden departure really blowed them out. At least they did keep their bigger players in.

:dcd: - rumors are they actually will be active in FA. I'm honestly not sure if they need to do that unless they can bring all the biggest available players there. S89 draft is so mid; if they don't get the best it's better to stay in lotto zone.

:la: - is Detroit actually heading to FA? Looks like Miglasķēms taking some of his hits got up to him. In overall, they might do bit worse this season though not by much.

:nya: - uhhhh.....are they gonna do anything besides drafting? Some of players on the trade block were pretty cheap so I feel like their management could've at least tried. It's been a looooooooong while since they made it to playoffs. And no, bringing 89 back isn't gonna do much for them.

:sea: - still bit surprising to see them let their younger Left Alone go. Looks like they're not planning long term as of now and just trying to get the best while having Rory and Lamb in.

:tor: - continuing to build the team. They still have ways to go so patience is the needed trait here.

:que: - not gonna lie, the Puk trade slightly confused me. Is Frank so confident he can bring a free agent here? Or a trade is lined up already? All I can do is sit and watch.

:dav: - trades trades trades. Though Alex did less this time I think. But also, the offseason isn't over yet so stay tuned for more! Also bringing Puk is was a good touch.

:hel: - I've heard they were trying to make a big splash in the trade market. Well, their deal Malmo wasn't as big, but also didn't cost them much either. Looks like their time at the bottom is slowly coming to an end.

:ldn: - Jacob decided to part ways with middle of the road players and bring in some heavyweights. Sure they did have to pay a price, but making this team more appealing to masses is a good decision.

:mal: - after some thoughts the retool became the full blown rebuild. It was no secret the roster was not screaming long term at all so at some point the firesale was inevitable. Fine decision by Kaleeb here.

:mos: - they decided to sacrifice the star power for more balanced approach. That leads to perhaps see Nico in the FA which is big. Also, perhaps the last chance for AK to show something in Moscow.

:prg: - time will tell if Acyd overreacted by bringing in more grit and sand to defense lineup. Greg is still the lone D responible for making the offense work. In overall, another team that went balance over starpower offense.

:rig: - I bought players. I feel like it didn't cost me much to bring Preobrazhensky. And while I did give multiple assets for Torq, but he was the best available def on market at that moment. The only thing left is extending Weaver.

:war: - the last hoorah for Marner and Kisslinger. At least as of now. The status of the team is still up in the air and it depends on FA and if Nohbody can get Cole in.

That's enough for today.

That's it and I'm out.