ProAm Preview Atlantis Apocalypse

KRZY

The Off-Season ProAm draft has come and past , meaning the tournament will be getting underway within the next couple of days . Let’s take a look at the team that has to be one of the early favourites to win the ProAm. The Atlantis Apocalypse. 

Led by GM @vincentlg2007the Apocalypse are very well put together from top to bottom !

Up Front they are led by VHL Vet Nico Pearce @Spartan  Pearce should be able to put together a solid performance in this tournament especially given the talent he’ll be playing with !

Molly the Cat @JCarson was an absolute steal in the third round , and gives this team another high octane forward that should be able to create and have success offensively 

Landon Wolanin @jacobcarson877 is a scoring winger that will match up great with the other forwards on this team . I’m personally excited to see him play with Molly the Cat .

Todd Cooke is a two way centre who plays the game the right way in all situations and areas of the ice .

Vincent Laroche-Gagnier is a young up and coming forward who plays with spark and will bring energy and excitement to the lineup . 

Adam Rage @MrMom is another young forward that will play in an energy and checking role for the apocalypse , this tournament will give Rage an opportunity to showcase what he can do in the VHL in the future . 

Up front this team has loads of talent and it will be interesting to see who plays with who , with so many intriguing line combos available this team will be very very exciting up front .

On the Backend the Apocalypse will rely on Returning veteran Reylynn Reinhart @Ricer13 . Reinhart will be looked upon to provide a stabilizing presence and some veteran leadership to the team.

Quinn Clark @axtron

With Clark you get an Offensive d man that plays the game with an edge . Clark will be relied on to really bring his A game to this tournament and put a good showing forward.

Juan Cason @dylanjj37

VHLM Legend Juan Ceson brings a hard nosed style of game to the table and will look to bring that to the ProAm , Ceson is a player that any team would want to have on their roster . And the apocalypse are lucky to have him !

Liv Slater @Subject056

Slater is a young player looking to make a name for herself. She’s energetic and plays a fast energy filled game .

Overall on the Backend this team might seem like they are lacking but I think the mix they have will make them a successful unit and contribute to the team success I see them having overall !

Let’s not forget In the crease !

Lachlan Summers @kirbithan

After a standout rookie year in Davos Summers will take over the starting role this coming season . Summers will give Atlantis a chance to win every game in this tournament!

Overall VLG has assembled a very good talented team that I think will be very exciting to watch . My pick to win the whole thing (yes I’m slightly biased) but even if Cooke wasn’t on the roster they’d be my early pick !

Review:

Good article! I don't follow the proam (even though I heard its a lot of fun) and this article really helped me learn more about one of the pre-early favorites and the players that are playing on the team. Hopefully next season I will give the proam a shot. For improvements, I would only add a picture maybe to help round out the whole article. 8/10 Well done!

Article review:

I may be biased being a member of the team but this is a great article.  Very positive approach to evaluating the players selected and provides a sound analysis of what the write is expecting from the team.  Well written.  Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing how the Atlantis Apocalypse do in the  tournament

8/10. Nice article