Bana Blabs Down Under #62

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #62🇦🇺

219624ED-6AC5-40AD-83FA-36E2FAF0946D.thumb.jpeg.8f7649224ae2eee77bc377bc565a3cfa.jpeg

S87 VHL Standings

S87 Playoff Index

G'day, everyone. Hope you are all doing well and that life is going good for you. The off-season is quickly coming to an end, as I believe the indexes are supposed to be posted tomorrow. It’s probably very exciting for a lot of members as I know the off-season can be pretty long. The off-season for me and the Seattle Bears was pretty fun. While we didn’t have a very entertaining draft, we were pretty busy throughout the rest of it. Outside of the VHL, things have been pretty busy for me. Can’t remember the last update, fully, but we’ve added a lot of stuff to our house, including appliances, a bed and all that fun stuff. Partner started her job and is making good money, and I finally had a few calls Come in where I had got accepted for jobs as well. I was most excited to work on this beef farm, where they were going to export bees from Australia to Canada. However, I had an unfortunate mishaps on the weekend, and spent Saturday at one of Peryh’s finest hospitals. Turns out I fractured my metacarpal bone in my hand in two areas and that is why this article is probably a little worse than my other ones for grammar, etc. This makes me very grateful for Talk to text. Now on to league stuff!

• Very excited for the addition of my player to the Seattle Bears. Been the best earner since late summer and all of this Australia stuff came into the picture, but I am very happy with their build and think I’m going to have a very good season. I’m going to keep pushing a little bit, and then eventually will start banking.
  • Xavier Boobery Is hopefully about to have the best season of their career. I know things in this off-season or challenging for a few, however, I strongly believe that it is going to work out for most sides. If not all. I think the addition Them to our roster strengthens us in an area where we could have done so. You’re incredible talent. The member always works very hard and I’m the biggest fan this season. LETS GO!
  • Haven’t seen the VSN Come out with the regular season predictions quite yet. Hopefully I didn’t miss them as they’re always very entertaining. I look forward to seeing where they think Seattle is going to place come this season and what their overall thoughts are on our roster.

ONE Bana Australia Fact or Learning from the week #3:

Australians love their sweet Thai chilli sauce and sour cream. I’ve had the combination of both once, but I now put sweet Thai chilli sauce on absolutely everything. I know back at home in Canada When I used to get wings I would put that on them or honey garlic. Australia open my eyes to the fact that you can put it on almost everything. Never in my wildest days did I think that maybe just maybe ketchup could be replaced but maybe it could. Stay tuned! Hehe

About the photo:

When we first got to Perth, we walked around Elizabeth Quay And a restaurant called Milky Lane was one of the places we seen. I’m big on food and my partner knows it. When we looked online, it looked as though they had some pretty serious burgers there. Also, had vegan options for my partner. The location was very nice and the place looked really cool as well. The burger that I got was called the Kevin bacon burger. It had four patties, four slices of cheese, caramelized onions, bacon galore, and it did some serious damage to me. We also had deep-fried mashed potato balls, which were incredible and shared a cocktail. That was some purple grape vodka thing with ice cream .. needless to say, I finished all but one bite of the burger. For the next hour I thought I was Going to move on to the afterlife. That burger did me dirty, but it was very good.

Sorry that this article is a bit of a mess. It was supposed to be a.com but it turned into a media Spot. For each of these articles, I think it would also be fun to kind of include a picture and offer a glimpse into just some of the fun that we’re having in Australia. Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a very great day.

17 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Is it actually called sweet Thai chilli sauce in WA? Here it's just sweet chilli. Have you tried sweet chilli Philly yet?

Sweet chilli here too. Sweet Thai chilli back home be messing with my vocab ! 

Not yet but on bucket list now 😏

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

Haven’t seen the VSN Come out with the regular season predictions quite yet. Hopefully I didn’t miss them as they’re always very entertaining. I look forward to seeing where they think Seattle is going to place come this season and what their overall thoughts are on our roster.

Likely coming tomorrow or Friday.