Bana Blabs Down Under #63

Banackock

🇦🇺 Bana Blabs Down Under #63🇦🇺

S88 Index

Hello, everyone. I hope the weekend has been good to you and if you’re celebrating Easter or any of the other things right now that it’s all going well. VHL season is now underway - almost 10 games deep and you can feel the excitement in the league. Lots of new members too which is always great to see. I’m sure others have been good at it too but props to @AJW for his consistency welcoming new members. Has motivated me to hop in on some too.. outside of that, let’s quickly blah to earn the final TPE I need to get 12/12.

• Seattle is off to a hot start and it’s nice to see. 5-0-2 to start S88. Things are clicking and feeling good but lots of virtual puck left to play. Heads down, keep grinding, Bears!
  • Big congrats to @CowboyinAmerica for grabbing the most TPE record earned in a career once again. Neat accomplishment to hold and one that will be challenging to defeat. Very few can come close I’d assume! I think both times they’ve grabbed the record they’ve been on Seattle too! PPosting some nice numbers so far this season too!
  • HAPPY to see Bogatyrev @Bojovnik get the start they have deserved for so long. Tons of time and effort into their player.. I was so pumped to draft them and turned down a different draft option that shocked a lot.. and have been happy with this choice! I’m their biggest fan and we’re gonna get em that Dustin Funk!!!

LASTLY..

@Berocka

Posted Wednesday at 03:29 PM
Is it actually called sweet Thai chilli sauce in WA? Here it's just sweet chilli. Have you tried sweet chilli Philly yet?

In my fridge waiting:

3869A166-C216-410C-AC5E-5AF20E5B3A05.thumb.jpeg.8946e0cf6278782aefa8d416a5692e94.jpeg