Calgary Reverse Retro Wolanin Sig

Triller

Alrighty, well I managed to finish a graphic for theme week!  I went the reverse-retro route by re-coloring the old Wranglers logo to match the current colors and then made a jersey to match.  I start off with a little black and white to get the expectations going then bring it up to color for the celebration pose!  Being modeled by the lovely Landon Wolanin, I give you my theme week contribution!  Hope you enjoy @jacobcarson877!

giphy.gif

4k Youtube

QPOxIYd.jpg

0HQAKoI.jpg

4 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

the rod looks oddly familiar... Landon must have helped himself to some the limited KGW Signature Sticks of his Captain :)

Did a full custom stick for Wolanin and then realized after I used a similar honeycomb BG lol 

Review: Fantastic post as always. I guess Ill start with the font since that’s probably the simplest part to this. The font is great, looks really cool, and reads well. I like the VHL logo on the boards and the team logo on the ice, nice touches.  The player themselves look good, proportions are right and the colors are spot on. The detail in the shading and the facial expression are awesome. The player is even holding the stick like a normal person. Fantastic work as always, doubt there’s anything better out there. 15/10.