Capped TPE Calculator

MubbleFubbles

Figured I'd post something in here that I'd been working on mostly during my time as a GM that I figure might be useful to some newer members.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fA94wJrkkVINBPFn9oawWSzWB5MMV-ZrCd1LnWvLUa0/edit?usp=sharing

How To Use:

1) Find the link to your Player Page, this can be found by going to the VHL Portal and in the Player Sub-Menu, selecting "Player Page". 

2) Copy the link to your Player Page

3) Go to the spreadsheet linked above and paste the link you copied into cell B1. 

This will show all of the capped TPE that has been approved by an updater (won't include pending updates) on your player for the current week (the week ending date will update automatically based on what day you're viewing) and offers suggestions and links as to how you can earn extra capped TPE if you haven't yet hit the maximum limits.  

If you find another member is trying to use the sheet at the same time that you are, you can make your own private copy of the spreadsheet by going to File->Make A Copy. 

One thing that I'm not certain on yet is at what point the W/E will change over to the next week. As I'm from UK, it may change a few hours before the weeks deadline, but I've yet to test that. 

Edited by MubbleFubbles