Vhle teams that need a new or another goalie

Jonny

19 hours ago, Jonny said:

I am a maxed out vhlm goalie that is looking for a vhle team. My stats for season 88 were 0.914 save percentage and 2.41 gaa

Hey Jonny, We are currently in the middle of the playoffs, but we will absolutely make sure you are noted for the VHLE Free Agency this off-season for the VHLE GMs. When the off-season schedule is released, we will be able to see when free agency opens up and the E GM’s can reach out to you and we can get you a home!

Best of luck the rest of the way in your run with Mississauga! If you have any further questions about the E, or free agency just let me know. I was formally a GM there and I’m always happy to help any of our members.

On 5/19/2023 at 4:33 PM, Arce said:

Hey Jonny, We are currently in the middle of the playoffs, but we will absolutely make sure you are noted for the VHLE Free Agency this off-season for the VHLE GMs. When the off-season schedule is released, we will be able to see when free agency opens up and the E GM’s can reach out to you and we can get you a home!

Best of luck the rest of the way in your run with Mississauga! If you have any further questions about the E, or free agency just let me know. I was formally a GM there and I’m always happy to help any of our members.

Okay, thanks 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Backup in Calgary

Sick. Lots of goalies from my days as GM getting up there to the VHL is cool. Justin Lion was on my JST team once. Karl Herzlich is capped in the E. Bihler is goated Reaper. ElementalStyx just recreated in Mississauga.

2 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Sick. Lots of goalies from my days as GM getting up there to the VHL is cool. Justin Lion was on my JST team once. Karl Herzlich is capped in the E. Bihler is goated Reaper. ElementalStyx just recreated in Mississauga.

Jonny is the only S87 netminder who made it into the big show...