World Cup Commissioner Opening

JB123

Hi all,

First I'd like to thank @UnknownMinion for all of his contributions to the World Cup across three tournaments, and especially for showing me the ropes as WC Commissioner. I wish you the very best with everything moving forward. 

Second, I'm now hiring for a spot as WC Commish. The WC is the only official tournament in which the best of the best compete every other offseason. Therefore, it requires proper management to ensure everything goes smoothly. The job consists mainly of: 

- Updating the player spreadsheet

- Hiring general managers

- Helping GMs form their teams/answering any questions they may have (as needed)

- Running the discord server

- Maintaining activity in the server, chatting with players and responding to them if they have any questions

- Building excitement for the cup, and brainstorming new ideas to improve each member's experience

The job pay is 2 capped TPE for the duration of each tournament only. Just apply below if you are interested!

I am pleased to announce that @Moon is now a World Cup Commissioner. There were several great applicants; don't take it personal if you weren't chosen. Looking forward to getting the S88 WC going with Moon and continuing to better the tournament!