Sunday Bullets 5/28

STZ

• Well, it's official; I've fallen off. The first time in at least three players where I've missed a week of TPE Earning. Last wekk was a long weekend, and I completely lost track of my days. I'm driving to golf on Monday, and I'm thinking to myself, I fell like I've forgotten something. Surely enough, instead of doing all my weeklies on Sunday as I usually do, I was watching the Petes game on TV and then went on Apex to grind some ranked. I'm sure the 12 TPE won't kill my player in the end, but as a person who likes to max out, it'll probably bug me for a while.
  • Looking forward to the start of a fresh new off-season and hopefully a stronger season for my player next season. I'm not overly concerned with his play, however, I would have liked to help the Wolves a little more. I was basically a non-factor in the playoffs, and I really hope to change that.
  • Been very busy at work with the summertime starting up. We did a huge Bottle Drive last weekend and raised over $1300, for the Canadian Cancer Society. As a company we have raised over $10M lifetime, and I'mn sure we will have a huge company-wide number to show from last weekend's bottle drive. I have some more summer plans coming up which are exciting, but hoping to stay engaged with the league while the craziness of summer begins.