Town of Salem #27

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

The safe ones, or well the ones who were visited by coven and still alive were pytrell, hatty, omg, dooms, glu and rory. And me ofc. That leaves 3 people. Who are woog, subject and eagles

It's worth noting that the invest results for Sheriff (Eagle's claim) includes the Poisoner. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

It's worth noting that the invest results for Sheriff (Eagle's claim) includes the Poisoner. 

Sheriff is a easy role to claim too for evils cause you will know who is the evils and not already

58 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Sheriff is a easy role to claim too for evils cause you will know who is the evils and not already

I like the idea of going after Eagles here based on this. But let's see if we can get a role claim out of woog by voting him up.

VOTE WOOG: 3 (Adrest, Dooms, GLU)

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

I investigated @woog last night, I'd like to hear a claim before I reveal my results. 

Additionally, I have been poisoned. Could use your help, Doc!

You should reveal your results first. You've already told us who you investigated and your claim is still under question. If you are accurate then that will help

1 hour ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

I like the idea of going after Eagles here based on this. But let's see if we can get a role claim out of woog by voting him up.

VOTE WOOG: 3 (Adrest, Dooms, GLU)

It doesn't reallt matter tho right. As long as the doctor does his job, coven can't kill anyone anymore

33 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

You should reveal your results first. You've already told us who you investigated and your claim is still under question. If you are accurate then that will help

Very well.

N4: Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader.

I think woog is our Coven Leader.

Good morning Salem!

I see I’m collecting a few votes. Fun!

As I drift toward getting voted away, I’ll simply look forward to seeing everyone die of plague tomorrow. By my count, our plague bearer is one visit away from wiping everyone else out in my wake. 

VOTE JHATTY

31 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Theres only 4 town members our of 9 players

Makes no sense for neutrals to side with Coven though. Coven is too close to majority and neutrals haven't been identified yet