Town of Salem #27

Gustav

5 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

why would a town protective role not use their ability night one?

I'm guessing Crusader, which would mean one of Adrest or Advantage is lying since no one was killed by Crus. But also if hatty was controlled, why would they send him to heal Ptyrell rather than let him die?

@jhatty8 were you controlled?

• Gustav locked this topic

I'm not sure why six was afraid of seven, but I know that there are nine votes on @vincentlg2007 today. And that's enough.

With a shady TI claim, Salem picks up on a thing or two, and the town has lynched a VAMPIRE.

Wawa closes for the night, and (hopefully) you don't find yourself there tomorrow.

I will be starting the next day phase before 9:00 tomorrow and presumably every other weekday this week. Don't wait to submit.

List of living players (13)

what-the-fuck-is-up-meme.gif

It's time for breakfast! For some of us, anyway. For others, well...

@Lemorse7 is gone after being around to see me drop the sunrise GIF in Discord. He was a TRACKER who was shot by a VIGILANTE.

Furthermore, @rory the VIGILANTE, drained by the COVEN LEADER (did you know the Coven got the Necronomicon last night? I did), is our second Town member down today.

Last will (yes, I actually remembered!):

Spoiler

VH lol
N1: staked spartan, not vamp
N2: staked ricer
N3: vamps dead, vig now. not shooting, lying about it lol

And, finally, we've got @Advantage dead, who was taken out by a JUGGERNAUT. After coming under some scrutiny in the last day or so, we learn that Advantage was...

Spoiler

...actually a BODYGUARD, true to his role claim.

I think I'll see you at the usual time tonight!

List of living players (10)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
21 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Alright I've been pretty quiet but it's time to get involved here.

First off, I was poisoned last night. So some help tonight would be excellent if we have a Doctor out there.

So uh, what have you been up to besides being poisoned?

1 hour ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Alright I've been pretty quiet but it's time to get involved here.

First off, I was poisoned last night. So some help tonight would be excellent if we have a Doctor out there.

I can't do anything at night, so I've been doing some solid chilling out at home.

17 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Hatty claims he wasn't controlled

Hatty is lying then. I bugged Hatty N1 and N2 and for N1, I got nothing. But for N2, Hatty was controlled by a witch. I bugged Eagles N3, but I cant access my phone yet cause I just took my finals, so once I caan, ill lyk what the results were. 

18 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Hatty claims he wasn't controlled

Is it possible he has a role that can’t be controlled? Or am I wrong to draw a distinction between controlled and someone dropping in on him to share a midnight snack?

3 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Hatty is lying then. I bugged Hatty N1 and N2 and for N1, I got nothing. But for N2, Hatty was controlled by a witch. I bugged Eagles N3, but I cant access my phone yet cause I just took my finals, so once I caan, ill lyk what the results were. 

Congrats on finishing your finals!

3 minutes ago, woog said:

Is it possible he has a role that can’t be controlled? Or am I wrong to draw a distinction between controlled and someone dropping in on him to share a midnight snack?

He should still get a message that someone tried to control him even if he was control immune. Also he claimed doc which isn't control immune

14 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Im not sold on Dooms yet. His results are the results which everyone already knows

I don't blame you one bit, just incredibly unfortunate timing last night with the Jugg deciding to off the person I was asked to invest.