First overall

scoop

On 6/13/2023 at 11:23 AM, scoop said:

dPDD1JK.png

Dumb dumb BOOM got a trivia question incorrect(again) so here I am to check out someones graphic.

This is a nice result and Jensen should be very happy to wear this sig. The coloring is spot on, the render has just enough work to look nice but not overdone and the Malmo logo in the BG is a nice touch. Perhaps lowering the font a little to ensure that the "R" in Victor is within the yellow on the BG would be beneficial, but in no way diminishes the result shown. I can see the yellow drop shadow on "JENSEN" but would another darker drop stroke added another dimension? Who knows, I'm just waffling now to ensure word content.

Easy 9/10.

Review: 
I like this graphic. All colors seem to work well together. My absolute favorite part is the background, where you ended up using Malmo Nighthawk's logo, looks AMAZING. The text throws me off a little bit, like the fact that the "R" ends up being a bit hidden, so I would've preferred if you lowered the font just so that doesn't happen, then in "Jensen", I think you should've gone with a darker tone on the drop shadow instead of going with that yellow, especially because of the second "N". 
9/10