Sunday Bullets 7/9

STZ

• Wolf bois be buzzin. We were only .500 a few sims ago, and now we are sitting 30-15-1. It seems like each sim is solid and we've just been rolling lately. The fellas have been playing well and putting up good numbers. I haven't followed my VHFL Team too closely this season, but my players look pretty solid. I think all three of my forwards are on the top of the Hits Leaderboard and my two defense have been putting up points. I know Fuhr has been great lately - two shutouts in the last couple sims. So, that is good.
  • Theme week was pretty intereting this season. Feels a little more original and not recycled. It's always nice when they give yuou motiviation to knock out a quick Media Spot, but also get a doubles week too. Hats off to those who were behind this year's theme week. 
  • This week has been about as crazy as the last few week's at work. I'm taking a few random days off through the next few weeks, so I have that to look forward to. I guess this is where the old guy talks about how time is flying by and can't believe what day it is... But yeah, have a few plans made for the next few weekends so it won't be all work on my plate.