Moher shipped out

CoachReilly

Moher trade to Quebec City leaked

Star goaltender to be traded over weekend

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND -- The destination for former first overall selection for the HC Davos Dynamo has finally been leaked to the press. An anonymous source said that the two-time Continental Cup winning goalie would be traded to Quebec City at some point over the weekend.  This move has long been expected, but is only now being confirmed.  The Meute expect to make a push for the Cup this season, along with a few other teams that have salary cap room at the deadline, including the Riga Reign.

"It's been a privilege being a part of the greatest franchise in the VHL," Moher said at a press conference Friday evening, "I wouldn't trade the last 6 years for anything.  I'd like to thank the coaches, the front office, my teammates, and the fans for making this what it was. We were lucky enough to win two cups when I was in net, and all of the pieces played a big part in achieving that. I'm excited to finish up my career in search of another Cup in Quebec, and am looking forward to joining the team when that time comes."

Jarkko Olsen is the other player Davos expects to trade this weekend.  We will keep you up to date on when that deal is finalized.