Don't Read This

samx

I am talking about random vhl stuff for 500 words.

Prague didn’t do as well as I had hoped. I blame Acyd personally. He should have bribed Simon more and he did not. Also, his goalie is quite smelly and it really is causing issues within the locker room. So please get it together. @Acydburn

Velociraptor Greg also fell off. I also blame Acydburn for this one as he didn't do anything wrong but it has to be in some form his fault. I am aware he didn’t do that bad, however, I expect more out of someone with such a cool name. 

Speaking of Greg, he regresses this offseason. That will be fun… I think he will be okay but who really knows? He is trying his best and that’s all that matters. However, his best is not good enough.

Is there a way for someone to know what percent of users use what mode of vhl? Like light, dark, animated? If so can we ban all the people who use light mode? That is absolutely horrendous and should not be allowed. On a similar note do we know what percent of users regularly use the vhl app? I almost exclusively use the app unless im sending in lines but I think that I have to be in the minority on that one. It’s so much more convenient in my opinion but I am also just rarely on my computer.

It was the vhl’s birthday recently. Congrats vhl you are legally able to drive and therefore more likely to hit someone with a car. What a time to be alive. It is a little scary to know that people like Bek have been here for that entire time. He is objectively old now. Sorry @Beketov not really.

Mexico City is in the playoffs. I am excited. I think we have an excellent chance to at least do some damage to our opponents. I am excited to see what the team can do.

I have been scheming a media spot. I think it will be funny you may not. I do not care. It is in no way serious at all but who cares. This is a comedy club is it not? 

I am mad at Reno and Mcwolf because they picked moths out of all living creatures to be. I am sorry but why moths? You could pick absolutely anything and you picked a moth????? @Renomitsu @McWolf

Will there ever be another recruitment drive? Like genuinely we need more new people to be coming in. It feels like it has been seasons since one has happened. Most of the player creations we have during a season are from recreates. Don’t get me wrong, recreates are fun and all but having new players who are excited to learn is the best. I need more people to brainwash into loving chicken nuggets. But in all seriousness can we please get something going? We need it.

Excuse how all over the place this article is. It is an accurate representation of my brain at all times though. Congratulations you survived.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, samx said:

Like light, dark, animated? If so can we ban all the people who use light mode?

😬 what if they just light mode on the forum and dark mode the portal and discord?

Article Review, this article is made up of sentences.  There are thoughts and some of them may even be coherent.  None of them seem to be associated with each other and definitely there is no transition from one through to another. Yet the author warned us from the get go that the was going to be a collection of things written for the sole purpose of documenting 500 words and getting their media spot completed.  I will just accept this as being completed.

I give this article a 7/10