Bana Blabs Down Under #86

Banackock

🇦🇺Bana Blabs Down Under #86🇦🇺

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. 📱 

S89 VHL Index

S90 VHL Draft and Prospects

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Hello VHL. :vhllogo: I hope you’re doing better than I was on Saturday. I’m sorry to leave you at just that, but you’re gonna have to wait until the big media spot to learn more! ;) TRUST ME.. New levels of human intelligence were reached 🐳 Lots has been happening, so it’s not gonna be hard to do some blabbing this week. My partner and I just got back from a four day vacation down from Albany in Southern Western Australia. Perfect weather. Perfect, gorgeous place and the people there and along the way might be best/friendliest etc yet. VHL, Bears out. Moscow out. Davos and Vancouver in. I mean, I don’t think it’s too surprising. I’ll forward really good team so any of them and I think it would be OK. With that little bit being said let’s just blab.

• While myself and Frank have a pretty strong rivalry, I definitely do tip my hat to the house strong the team is. It’s been a lot of fun looking back since the mid-60s and seeing Seattle, Vancouver, Moscow, and maybe another team or two kind of running the league. These teams have won lots of championships or they’ve made the finals a shit ton of times or they’ve done both.
  • going off that some more, I am a big Eagles fan. To start the series off, 5 assists in the 2 games. Woo hoo! @Greg_Di
  • Super excited for the off-season and drafts. Lots of chatter amongst GM’s with blocks popping up and talkings happening. Feels like it has potential to be a very fun off-season for all. FA also looking deep. Let’s have a good Gina’s and then take that energy and erupt into the off-season..  next season is 90… 10 away from 100… let’s start the fireworks and begin the countdown VHL??
Edited by Banackock