personal Life + some thoughts

Kisslinger

Just wanted to write a small little article and talk about my personal life, the man behind King Kisslinger. Things have been going pretty well recently. Quit my old shitty job for a better job in the career I want to be in which happens to be security! My girlfriend is moving in a couple of weeks and I could not be more excited. Life has been pretty awesome recently and I cannot really complain. I am a little worried about all this change happening so fast because it is very scary but I am pretty sure I will be alright. I have been back home helping out my grandmother. She has two broken vertebrae in her back so it is nice to be able to have some time off between my transfer of jobs to be back home and able to help her. 

As I stated in my media spot earlier, I cannot wait for the draft, for once I feel like I have no general idea which team I will be going to and it is kind of nice that way. It is nice to finally have a draft to look forward to after that long career on Zach Kisslinger II.